**£10 off discount code for FWP members is WRFLEXWORKPEOPLE**
Are you a professional woman ready to return to work after a long career break? Join Women Returners, the return to work specialists, for our fourth annual Back to Your Future Conference, specifically tailored for you!
Enjoy two motivational days to kick-start your return to work, from the comfort and safety of your own home. Enter our virtual Conference Venue and you’ll have a truly interactive experience, just like at an in-person Conference (apart from the coffee and biscuits!). You can watch content on the Main Stage and ask questions to panellists and workshop leaders; interact with employers in their virtual booths and organise one-to-one chats; and chat to other returners individually (just like talking to the person sitting next to you).
- Get advice and information from a wide range of Return-to-Work Expert Workshops, on topics from Career Direction to CVs
- Be inspired by our Keynote Speakers: Dame Stephanie Shirley CH, tech and returner employer pioneer, and Jane Garvey, Co-Presenter of BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour and the Fortunately podcast
- Be encouraged by the stories of two Returner Panels of women who have successfully returned to work in diverse fields from medicine to law, hosted by Jane Garvey, and Trish Halpin, Co-host of Postcards from Midlife podcast and ex-Editor of Marie Claire
- Understand more about what returner employers are looking for from two Employer Panels, chaired by Isabel Berwick, Editor, Work & Careers, Financial Times and Claire Cohen, Women’s Editor and Associate Features Editor, The Telegraph
- Learn more about return to work opportunities in the sponsor booths and schedule 1:1 video meetings with 11 leading Returner Employers: Accenture Ireland, AWS, Bank of England, Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, Facebook, FDM Group, J.P. Morgan, Moody’s, O2, St. James’s Place Academy (read more about these employers here)
- Connect with other like-minded women returners through 1:1 video chats and group video networking rooms organised by geography and sector.
- Receive personal 1:1 coaching or small group support with interviews, IT or networking (subject to availability)
The Conference will be relevant to you whether your background is in finance, tech, engineering, law, marketing, HR or any other professional area; whether your career break has been 2, 5 or 15+ years; and whether you are at the first stage of your return-to-work journey or actively applying for roles.
The £10 discount code for members is WRFLEXWORKPEOPLE – taking ticket price to £50