|Salary||£40,000 FTE, 25-30 hours required|
|Company||Tailored Accountancy Ltd|
Based at our Bagshot office with a flexible approach to working and a mix of office and home working is available. Hours required are 25-30 per week over 4-5 days. Salary advertised is full-time and needs to be pro-rata'd.
Are you wanting to be part of a small team where office politics don't play a part? Where we help each other and can flex our hours to make our home and work lives work together without being made to feel guilty or commitment questioned? If this sounds appealing and you are a qualified accountant with small business tax and accounts experience, then please continue reading…
This is a client facing role where you will have your own portfolio of clients that you are responsible for meeting deadlines and managing workload for. You will work alongside other team members and will review work prepared as well as prepare accounts and tax work yourself.
This includes, but is not limited to:
· Year-End Accounts – Preparing working papers for a year-end set of accounts. Taking this to final accounts stage and preparing in software. This may involve bank reconciliation and will involve querying and confirming items with clients.
· Tax returns – Both personal and corporation tax.
· Tax advice – personal and business related
· Payroll & Construction Industry Scheme reporting
· Management Accounts at regular intervals – Including prepayments, accruals, tax estimates, reports, explanations of figures
· VAT returns & bookkeeping
· Client on-boarding – systems set up. We have an on-boarding specialist in house.
· Client proposals and meetings – training can be given in this area.
· Training – of clients on systems
· Keeping our CRM & Job Management system up to date
Fully qualified accountant, either ACCA, AAT, ICAEW or CIMA bodies. Experience in an accountancy practice is essential. If you are returning to work after a career break in practice, we would also love to hear from you.
You must be able to prioritise work, both to hit external deadlines and to meet client expectations.
You will be expected to have good communication skills which can be adapted for different audiences.
We love technology here and the accountancy world is constantly evolving, so all staff must want to learn new technology and help search out solutions for our clients.
Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and have a willingness to learn and share knowledge. You must not be afraid to say if you don’t know something.
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.