Full Time or Part time (at least 3 days)
Hybrid Working (London Office)
£72 – 92K plus profit share
Our client is a leading global consultancy to the asset and wealth management industry. They are a boutique management consulting firm that offers the world’s top asset and wealth managers a competitive edge through expertise and industry insight. They are proud to work with a blue-chip client base, including the largest global asset management firms, and work with over 130 clients across the globe. Their head office is in London and they also have several other offices globally.
Our client is passionate about creating an inspiring work places for its employees and so make it rewarding and support career progression at all levels.
- Managing highly successful client engagements to achieve strong client satisfaction rating
- Developing strategies and driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes on budget
- Delivering strategies by bringing together diverse stakeholders to work effectively in partnership
- Analysing the client current state, developing proposals, and assisting and implementing recommendations or solutions to ensure the best use of clients’ resources
- Conducting research, surveys and interviews and discussing organisational problems with clients
- Monitoring progress, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress of project and expected outcomes to ensure client efficiency
- Reviewing current processes, analysing client organisational reports and other documentation, researching new methods and procedures and flagging deviations from standard procedures
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Identifying and executing appropriate client/vendor entertainment opportunities
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks
- Making a strong contribution towards business development
- Undertaking effective account management including financial management
Role Requirements (Skills, Experience and Qualifications):
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in the delivery of consulting or change projects, gained within a leading financial institution or consulting firm.
- Significant experience within ‘blue-chip’ Financial Services organisations, preferably Asset or Wealth Managers.
- Experience of projects engaged on Target Operating Model, business processes and/or IT solutions in some of the following areas: Distribution, CRM, Portfolio management & Risk management, Middle & Back Office processes and outsourcing.
- Demonstrable proficiency in relationship development: This should include examples of client account support/management and preferably geared towards supporting business development.
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing skills, demonstrated with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to show initiative when dealing with clients, form strong relationships with new clients, and maintain existing relationships.
- Superb interpersonal skills, with ability to influence and lead.
- The ability to proffer good mentorship and coaching skills towards other team members.
- An in-depth understanding of market trends, drivers and outlook of the Asset and Wealth Management market.
- Strong academic background including a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a leading institution
- First-class communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Business language fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
To find out more APPLY NOW
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.