Yvonne Ellen is a lifestyle brand. We endeavour ‘to create gorgeous and captivating products to enhance the consumer’s life and home. It is very important to us that we offer customers products and experiences that motivate them to invest and buy- we do this by offering truly unique and quirky pieces with a sense of intrigue. Our social media also plays a large part in showing our customer just how our products could ‘fit’ within their lives and encourage them to connect with our brand.
Yvonne Ellen as a highly covetable brand, gathering press acclaim in the UK and internationally. We have now collaborated with and supplied companies such as John Lewis, Liberty London, Anthropologie, Next, TK Maxx, Very, Ocado, Galeries Lafayette, Waterstones, Brown Thomas, Fenwick, Barnes & Noble and Triumph to name but a few.
We currently have nine licensing partners across the UK and the US which we are looking to grow. Additionally, we have agents in the US and are looking to appoint further agents to represent our brand globally. The yvonneellen.com online business is flourishing and we have recently opened Third Party distribution warehouses in the UK and US.
POSITION SUMMARY AND EXPECTATIONS
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can juggle multiple projects and thrives in a changing, fast-paced and creative environment.
Reporting into the CEO & Brand Director (Owners), this position is primarily focused on the Business Development, Licensee/Distributor & Agent Management supporting the Owners in the building, implementation and management of the global expansion strategy to drive high revenue partnerships.
Developing strong relationships with the Agents, Licensees, Distributors and being highly involved with all functions of the business: business development, business affairs/legal, finance, marketing, product development etc.
Strategy & Innovation:
- Support the owners by providing clear strategic directions, and necessary tools for finding new agents and licensees globally in line with the Brands objectives
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure the Brand creative strategy is applied throughout the programme
- Coordinate the financial and contractual execution with the Owners
- Research and share insights on retail analysis, trends and trade performance
- Research and share innovative agency, retail and category extension strategies
- Bring and build strong knowledge within all licensing categories, and achieve ‘category expert’ status within key strategic categories
- Drive long term, high revenue partnerships
- Support the CEO & Brand Director in the management of the licensees and agents
- Build and nurture strong and trusting long term and professional relationships with distributors, retailers, agents and licensees
- Be the interface between the Owners and the licensees, distributors and agents
- Build, nurture and manage partnerships, both new and existing licensing and retail
- Ensure brand information is communicated across licensees efficiently to help aid sales teams, distributors and agents knowledge of the Brand.
Operations & Results:
- Develop, implement and manage efficient processes for the business development and program management of the brand, aligned with the Brands’ objectives
- Ensure all payments and reports are up to date and obtained from agents and licenses, and meeting internal deadlines
- Summarise existing key licensees’ performance across all categories, analyse sales reports, establish forecasts and make relevant adjustments with our partners/commercial teams to ensure the client’s yearly budgets and KPIs are met.
- Create brand decks, sales tools, point of view documents
- Support or lead with contract negotiation with agents, licensees & distributor to maximise royalty revenue and ensure the Brands objectives & requirements are met
- Collate necessary information for monthly update meetings with agents, licensees, brand owners, distributors or retailers
- Being responsible for the development of briefs for the PD teams we work with to enable them to produce effective range plans.
- Manage the Product Development approval process and image bank system
- Being responsible for the performance of the brand, on a daily basis. Working with the sales team to ensure they are implementing the brand plans and identifying/delivering retail targets and opportunities.
- Monitor and prepare Monthly and Quarterly Brand Performance reports and Brand Business Plan review meetings. Review brand performance against budget and forecasts in order to update the company on performance.
- Work to maximise the sales and earned revenue potential of the licensing categories across all markets, covering a wide portfolio of partners & products
- Support the management of licensees and agents, be the ‘Go To’ day to day contact, to help drive strategy and brand knowledge to the licensees and their distributors in other countries.
- Co-ordinate a Yvonne Ellen Lifestyle guide i.e inspiration / colours patterns / like a Pinterest book & Style Guide are produced and updated twice year and circulated to all licensing partners
- Produce monthly newsletter on social media and across the brand to include general announcements, key retailer discussions, good news / not so good / good and not so good.
- Policing how are the licensees promoting the brand on a monthly basis, responsibility to sell the products to customer and how promoting to industry and organise two annual summits for all the Licensees to come together
- Attend Brand Events and Conferences, coordinate and disseminate relevant joint initiatives and information internally and externally.
- Assist in the preparation of regular company brand updates and presentations.
PREFERREED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a brand management/business development role within the licensing industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the licensing industry, consumer products and distribution, ideally within an international/global environment
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Solid presentation, communication, networking and influencing skills
- Sharp financial and commercial acumen & ability to analyse data & construct practical conclusions/recommendations
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude and solution orientated style
- Numerate, analytical and with proven and in depth MS Powerpoint, Excel, and Word Skills.
- Full-time, flexible working and competitive holiday allowance
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and benefits upon application and subject to experience and track record
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3-5 days open to flex
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.