|Flex Type||Part time|
|Salary||Circa £28k FTE|
|Company||Ten2Two-Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
Our friendly and successful client is looing for a new team member to help further develop their business. Exceptional attention to detail and a love of systems are needed for this great, part or full time role.
Our client is a supplier of natural ingredients and technical development support to the food manufacturing sector.
Our client is a driven and rapidly growing food ingredients company based in Sevenoaks, Kent; they are an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial culture looking to take the organisation to the next level.
This newly designed role is essential to the operations and quality functions of the business. Key tasks include;
1. Completing Customer questionnaires and managing response to Customers
2. Maintaining accurate specifications and the documents database to provide information to Customers
3. Managing sample requests from Customers and sending out samples
4. Managing Customer requirements (e.g. supplier approval, raw material information, ethical questionnaires) and ensuring such requirements are communicated to the team and to the relevant Supplier
5. Tracking Certificate of Analysis documents for all incoming/outgoing goods
6. Assisting with the organisation of documents on the company’s centralised server and CRM database
7. Supporting the team in other general administrative tasks (such as answering the phone, dealing with incoming orders) as and when required
The candidate will report to the Operations Manager (daily) and the external Quality and Technical Consultant (monthly).
• Excellent attention to detail and excellent understanding and management of computer systems – must be able to spot discrepancies and check carefully
• Enjoy working with systems and keeping all aspects in perfect order
• Excellent with graphs/charts/filling in questionnaires/crossing ‘ts’ and dotting ‘is’/ joining up the dots/making connections between different documents and areas of the business (e.g. interested in filing computer documents correctly and making everything run smoothly)
• Team player – likes to support others and pro-active in seeking out ways to help and improve daily tasks
• Able to anticipate next steps and learn fast
• Keen to shine and play significant part in the business and explore potential within a very supportive setting
• Versatile and organised
• The role will develop as the candidate gains understanding of the business.
Ideally worked over 5 days, this role requires a minimum of 30 hours (and could consider full time candidates) and would ideally be fully office based (Sevenoaks). Flexibility is available on working hours (i.e. could be 10-4 or 9-3 etc). The role is paying c.£28K FTE with the ability to grow and develop the role.
If you are have an eye for fine details, please apply.
*Full Time Equivalent – actual salary will depend on final hours agreed.