Dotter is a young, fast growing technology company, doing some pretty cool stuff in the digital commerce space. We have fantastic relationships with our clients, which include large multinationals to SME brands. We deliver applications via our cloud-based technology platform, Commerce Builder, across all types of digital content. We evolve and are constantly reacting to a changing marketplace.
Dotter is looking for an administrator to support our client service team with day to day tasks. It’s essential that you have a strong attention to detail and are a highly organised multi-tasker, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn new industry knowledge.
- Maintaining the smooth running and regular testing of all applications for existing clients
- Data collection across multi language websites (no requirement to be multilingual, though advantageous if so)
- Creating and updating regular client reports
- Data entry and data cleansing
- Consolidating external data into one regular report for internal distribution
- Running reports to understand benchmarks across Dotter templates/solutions
- Managing briefing forms and paperwork for clients
- Research on competitor analysis
- Supporting sales team with admin tasks
All members of the Dotter team have shared accountabilities, including:
- Delivering quality work to team members and clients alike
- Supporting colleagues
- Following Dotter standard operating procedures
- Involvement in company promotion including blog posts
- Be flexible in line with business needs
- Competent with using excel e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, basic formulas
- Experience using Google G suite is an advantage
- Experience of Google Analytics is an advantage
- Demonstrate independence and proactiveness
- Be comfortable working with remote teams
- Interested in technology and user experience
- Enthusiastic and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A good work ethic, doing what it takes to meet your commitments.
The staff at Dotter are at the core of our business. We are experts in our field. This is an opportunity to join a young, fast growing tech company at the beginning, where you’ll be encouraged to grow.
You will learn a lot and you will have the freedom to show us just how brilliant you are!
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus structure
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas ‘shut down’
- Flexible working opportunity, hours and location (home working)
22.5 hours a week + (days and times to be agreed). Salary £22k – £24k based on FTE
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.