|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Role Basis||Contract / Interim|
|Salary||£25+ per hour|
|Company||Love Public Speaking|
Love Public Speaking is a small and fast-growing presentation skills training company based in London. Our founder spent many years tackling her own fear of public speaking before launching the company in 2016. In 2021, she was recognised at Management Today’s Women in Business Awards as one of the “35 Women Under 35” rising stars in British business. Love Public Speaking now serves individuals, schools and businesses all over the world helping people find confidence in speaking up through our wide range of courses, delivered by a growing team of freelance trainers.
We are currently looking for a female, London-based trainer to work with our clients in the city. We are open to working with women who either come with training experience, or are coming directly from a corporate job and can train on the job with us. You will need to have a passion for delivering training and a demonstrable knowledge of personal development, psychology and business.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver both group training and 1-to-1 coaching in the following areas:
• Women’s leadership programmes
• Presentation skills
• Pitching skills
• Confidence training
• Virtual communication skills and meetings
This is a zero hours contract where we offer you training work that comes in and you can say yes or no to the work depending on whether it fits your schedule. There will be a mix of virtual training work and in-house training work where you will travel into companies’ offices to deliver training workshops. You are free to do private work outside of your work with us, however we hope that you will become a core part of our team and opt to attend the occasional team meeting to brainstorm new course ideas with us.
Our mission of helping people all over the world find confidence in speaking up is important to us and positivity, kindness and exceptional client care are at the heart of what we do. You will be representing our company, therefore we are really looking for someone who believes in our philosophy and values as a company.
Essential skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior leader in a corporate company (ideally Director level upwards)
• A passion for training and coaching people
• Demonstrable knowledge of personal development and psychology
• Commercially aware
• High emotional intelligence, empathy and sensitivity towards people with public speaking anxiety
• Good admin skills to follow our processes around course delivery
• Strong PowerPoint skills
• Gravitas and charisma to captivate an audience
• Evidence of positive feedback from workshops you have run in the past
• Coaching qualification (e.g. executive coaching or life coaching)
• NLP Practitioner qualification
• Experience of delivering client pitches
What you’ll get:
• £100 per hour of training / £500 – £750 per day of training
• Maximum flexibility – choose when you work
• Training and support to learn how to deliver our courses at no cost
You will be delivering virtual training sessions from home as well as travelling to clients’ offices in London, other parts of the UK and Europe.
Get in touch:
We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a 3-minute video telling us about your experience and why you’re passionate about psychology and personal development to firstname.lastname@example.org.