Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports To: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Close to the Barbican, City of London but 1 or 2 days a week can be worked remotely
Bringing to life Saunderson House’s online presence, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the firm’s marketing and business development strategy across all digital channels.
- To have responsibility for the management and development of the firm’s online presence. This includes working with relevant agencies to increase traffic to the website through organic and paid search and other channels.
- Work with key stakeholders to improve the effectiveness and customer experience of our digital marketing activity and corporate website.
- To work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to plan and implement effective multi-channel marketing communication campaigns, with a focus on digital activities. This will involve writing and reviewing copy and working with other internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop and distribute communications to target audiences.
Play an integral role in the planning and execution of online events; including webinars, podcasts and virtual events, ensuring that the firm adheres to best practice.
- Plan, schedule and managing the firm’s social media presence (organic and paid) across various platforms; including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Work with key stakeholders in the firm to make effective use of our LinkedIn Sales Navigator licences; implement best practice and support the team with developing engaging content that can be used to drive opportunities.
- To work with external agencies to produce media (video, infographics etc) for promotion to our clients and prospects.
- To provide additional support to other members of the marketing team in their roles, spanning across all elements of the marketing mix; including collateral production, email marketing and offline events. Produce reports on marketing initiatives to the Marketing and Communications Manager and senior stakeholders within the business.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level (ideally within a marketing discipline) and holding a firm understanding of marketing theory, particularly around digital marketing concepts
- Professional qualification e.g. CIM, IDM (desirable)
- Strong copywriting skills, with the ability to convert technical material into clear, persuasive and concise written copy
- Experience in using Google Analytics and digital reporting tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in using email platforms
- Understanding of investment and financial planning services (desirable)
- Experience using WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience of using CRM
- Experience using social media platforms
Working at Saunderson House
Some of the attractions of working at Saunderson House are:
- Small progressive company
- Flexible and autonomous approach to working
- Friendly, professional and inclusive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity in our workforce drives innovation, so we are building a culture where difference is valued.
How to Apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.