|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Role Basis||Contract / Interim|
|Salary||£36,000 - £42,000|
|Company||My Bright Digital|
We are a digital marketing agency with bases in London and Shrewsbury. We’re small but rapidly growing and we have big ambitions. We’re passionate about digital technology and we’re currently seeking someone who shares that passion to join us at a senior level.
We’re looking for an experienced, talented and highly organised Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced and growing agency. You’ll form a valuable part of our team and will work with clients across a range of sectors – including fitness, education, health and wellbeing, telecoms and law.
You’ll build strong relationships with our clients – developing and implementing digital marketing strategies and solutions across multiple channels to meet their needs. You’ll be results-focussed and will showcase the success of your work through regular reports and data analysis. You will manage client relationships on a daily basis at both a strategic and operational level.
You should have excellent communication and content creation skills and be able to work to strict deadlines. Above all, you should be a self-starter, who has the ability to be both hands-on and strategic and enjoys being part of a small, friendly team.
We’re a dynamic agency – keen to be ahead of the curve and to find new solutions of old problem so there’s plenty of potential for talented individuals to make their mark, develop their expertise and explore other areas of interest.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
● Lead and manage a portfolio of client accounts, owning the digital marketing strategy for and building strong relationships with those clients.
● Create and implement impactful and converting multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including paid media, social media, SEO and content marketing.
● Use your creative skills to produce engaging and impactful campaign copy, marketing materials and digital assets.
● Regular optimisation of all paid search and paid social campaigns for our clients, providing analysis and recommendations for improvement.
● Create weekly and monthly reports for our digital marketing clients, as required, providing analysis and recommendations for improvement.
● Manage a team of freelancers and external agencies.
● Prepare and deliver new business proposals and pitches.
● Spot opportunities for growth and contribute to the agency’s business development.
● Attend key meetings as required
Knowledge & skills:
● A minimum of five years’ experience working in a digital marketing role, ideally with agency experience
● Proven experience in managing end-to-end, successful digital marketing campaigns
● Strong writing ability, particularly in relation to creating copy for digital content
● Extensive knowledge of SEO principles, both on-page and technical
● Extensive paid media knowledge across PPC and paid social
● Solid analytical skills with knowledge and experience of tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console and SEMRush
● Experience of using a range of CMS systems
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience in a client-facing role
● Experience of managing external suppliers, sub-contractors or freelancers
● Strong creative skills, ideally with some experience of Adobe or similar.
● Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and use own initiative
● A passion for digital marketing, self-motivated and keen to learn.
● Ability to think creatively and problem solve
● A keen eye for detail and ability to produce consistently high-quality, accurate work
● Collaborative team player
● A customer-focussed attitude.
Desired Experience and Knowledge:
● Experience in a senior-level role
● Digital marketing qualification
● Google Adwords qualified (desired, but not essential)
● Project and client management experience
● Understanding of HTML and CSS.