4-5 days per week (at least 3 days in London office)
Flexible working hours
£40K fte (doe)
Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established online menswear company as they expand their digital marketing team.
This is a new and exciting Digital Marketing role for an acquisitions marketer to join the business to drive the SEO strategy plus develop the affiliate marketing strategy and build the necessary relationships to drive this forward.
This is a great opportunity to work across the full marketing mix and consolidate your skills across all of these areas.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience of developing and implementing an SEO strategy.
- Expert working knowledge of AdWords, Google display, Google Analytics, Bing paid search and paid social media.
- Experience developing successful affiliate relationships.
- Previous demonstrable experience of planning and delivering successful PPC / biddable media campaigns. You will work closely with an agency on PPC applications.
- Experience of working autonomously.
- Strong commercial awareness and a results-driven approach.
- In addition to proven analytical skills you will have strong sense of curiosity to keep up to date with developments within the biddable media industry.
What you’ll get in return
Opportunity to work for a well-known menswear brand; in a close and friendly team environment. This role will offer you autonomy to work within a structured framework and the chance to report into team management. You will work in close synergy with the marketing manager and website management and design team.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare marketing strategies for SEO, Paid Search, Display and Affiliates.
- Manage all SEO, PPC, Display and Affiliate activities.
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points.
- Utilise third party tool data in the analysis and formulation of a strategy for compliant SEO.
- Implement / provide recommendations for SEO.
- Improve CTR rates for both SEO/ Paid Search.
- Understand analytics data in full, identify website engagement issues / poor time on site / poor CTR rates.
- Use data from Pay Per Click and Social Media to aid conversions / make adaptive strategy changes for keyword targeting.
- Increase website rankings and visibility in an ethical manner.
- Maintaining relationships & scheduling promotions with our current affiliates, developing and monitoring their activity.
- Analysis and reporting of affiliate program sales and costs.
- Produce and manage creative briefing for the design team as needed to support all briefed activity.
- Identify and recruit new affiliate publishers to the program.
- Grow UK market sales and re-introduce a program in the US & Ireland.
- Monitor, report and where appropriate act on competitor campaigns and promotions.
- Identify and implement other opportunities or partnerships outside of the network that can contribute to affiliate sales.
- Management and monitoring of the all budgets and keeping costs in line with targets.
For more Information – Apply now!
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.