|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Company||Dovetail Connect Ltd|
I am looking for a focussed and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast-paced business specialising in the supply of design-led products and gifts to both consumers and retailers worldwide.
You will be responsible for providing a lead Marketing role for the business targeting Digital Marketing practices to promote the brand and our products.
Website & Sales
• Manage all retail website activities including product listings and content management ideally on magento.
• Drive sales through strategic analysis and effective stock management
• Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth though website functions and user engagement
• Support the optimisation of all customer digital journeys, ensuring we consistently chose the ‘next best action’ across all channels, PPC, meta, SEO, affiliates, programmatic, social and websites whilst ensuring we maximise efficiency of budgets
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies with our agency
• Weekly and monthly management of our ecommerce agency with managing projects and improvements
• Managing existing website content and ensure relevance and accuracy
• Web analytics, Google AdWords, SEMrush, Google Analytics
Social Media & Digital Campaigns
• Own all social media accounts including planning, content creation and managing paid ad campaigns
• Daily monitoring and management of social media channels
• Create affiliate relationships and ensure all partnerships are performing well
• Write engaging articles and content (onsite/offsite copy)
• Drive digital campaigns delivering attractive ROI
• Driving targeted email marketing activity through dotdigital.
• Development and implementation of innovative Digital Marketing Campaigns across Social, Email, PPC for a brand-new division
• On-going analysis and optimisation for digital channels, i.e. Social, Onsite, Brand campaign PPC
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
• Be happy to help expand the marketing team, line manage new staff, e.g a PPC Executive.
• Create and manage the full digital marketing strategy, and overall direction.
• Assist with the creative of photoshoots and marketing campaigns
• Prepare and manage annual budgets for the Marketing department.
• Liase and manage external agencies for PR and SEO adhering to budget and performance KPI’s
To be considered for the position, you must be able to multi-task and able to cope under the pressure of a fast-paced environment. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
• 3+ years’ in Digital / Performance Marketing
• Experience with digital tools including Google Analytics, adwords, email marketing
• Running social ad campaigns
• Experience in Magento preferred but not essential.
• In depth knowledge and experience in PPC & SEO
• Highly analytical
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Experience working in Digital marketing in a B2C & B2B environment preferred but not essential