We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing events marketing department.
With a keen eye for detail, and brilliant copy-writing skills, we are looking for a creative individual, who thrives on being part of a busy team. Someone who is focused on delivering great results, makes things happen with ease and is able to multi task with their eyes closed.
You will be responsible for delivering social campaigns (organic, paid and PPC) that stand out from our competitors, optimising content, creating videos, building links and tracking trends, to ensure targets for the events are met.
You will have strong knowledge and background of using data analytics to help make informed business decisions and you will be able to analyse performance and suggest improvements that increase engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop social media marketing strategies in line with content and target audience for each event
- Work with key teams to create engaging content across the full range of digital channels such as: social media, video, blog, email, web
- Managing social media content, scheduling and delivery of (organic, paid and PPC) campaigns across: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn – to drive clicks to register, increase engagement and awareness
- Creation of video clips, by editing and captioning existing material for use on social channels
- Execute, optimise and report on campaigns, including creatives, campaign setup, audience targeting, and budget management
- Responsibility of running live social output during our global events
- Ensure the web pages are SEO optimised, develop keyword and link-building strategies, GA tracking implementation and continually measure performance and research
- Support the development of the roadmap for website and app improvements
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of placing online ads, social media campaigns and up to date with the latest online trends and developments
- Must be highly analytical, testing and analysing skills
- Photoshop and design skills
- Video creation and editing skills
- Confident and talented self-starter who is able to hit the ground running
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines, working well under pressure
- Excellent planning and organisational skills in order to manage and prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including spelling, grammar and proofreading, with the ability to tailor style and tone of voice to suit a variety of global audiences
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.