Our client has a rare opening for a Senior Finance Assistant to join their team with a view to quick progression to run the finance team. The current Head of Finance after decades of being with our client is looking retire and so they are now looking for a very capable and experienced Finance professional to hand over their role.
Our client works in partnership with some of the world’s most recognised brands and events, services range from designing and manufacturing creative products for corporate requirements to selling at live events, from devising licensing programmes to running online shops. Their clients are in industries such as sport, entertainment, corporate, film and charities.
#1 Primary Duties:
- Processing Sales/Purchase Invoices
- Checking and reviewing Purchase Orders to ensure all data is correct.
- Sales/Finance Royalty Reporting and analysis
- Generating supplier payments,
- Customer/Supplier negotiations and regular liaison with their finance teams
- Support Finance Team with Quarterly Returns
- Inputting cashbook entries and general bookkeeping
- Working as part of a small team in a fast-paced office environment dealing with any finance requirements.
- Working closely with operations and production teams across all areas of the business.
- Developing Xero reports and using Microsoft Excel effectively.
#2 – Experiences and Skills
- Familiar with Xero Book-Keeping – integrating Payroll.
- strong excel & spreadsheet skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Bank and Cash Reconciliation and Credit control.
- Must be able to meet the deadline for reporting and VAT returns.
- Well organised with great attention to detail with previous administration experience in a commercial environment beneficial.
- Excellent English (spoken & written) and responding to and dealing with finance queries.
- Attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Competent time management skills.
- Able to work off own initiative.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to progress your career quickly in a fun and vibrant environment APPLY NOW for more details.
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.