|Flex Type||Part time|
|Salary||Up to £70k FTE*|
|Company||Ten2Two-Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
An exciting opportunity to use your finance skills, working flexibly min 30 hrs/wk and earning up to £70k FTE*.
Our client, headquartered in Woking but with an international focus, is a leading provider of real-time wireless downhole monitoring solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. They are now looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join the Team.
The role will include but is not exclusive to the following:
• Ability to manage Xero accounting system
• Capable of tracking and recovery of input and output VAT from purchases to export and preparing VAT returns on time
• Maintain long and short term cashflow models with Chief Commercial Officer
• Prepare monthly management reports
• Produce draft annual reports with the support of external accountants
• R&D claim preparation
• Cashflow forecasting
• Maintain Company records i.e. share transactions
• Maintain bank relations
• Manage employees, tax, NI, pension, insurance, and contracts
• Maintain employee records and arrange for annual performance reviews
• Calculate payments to personnel and contractors based on timesheets.
• Co-ordinate payment of payroll – managed by external Accountants
• Set up travel management system, planning and purchase of airfares, accommodation, transport
• Arrange and maintain current office/workshop space, infrastructure, statutory inspections, and insurance
• Keep hardcopy and cloud filing systems up to date
• Maintain supplier database from Bill of Materials
• Produce PO templates for procurement from suppliers
• Manage payment of suppliers and contractors on optimum payment terms
• Track updates of equipment in stock as manufacture proceeds
• Update Xero balance sheet stock records
You will be an all-rounder, extremely commercial, and be happy to be involved in all aspects of a fast-moving, growing business. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ideally Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
• Experience in a similar role
• A strong knowledge of Xero and Excel modelling techniques
• Ability to analyse business performance and write clear, concise commentary
• A high level of attention to detail, organised, trustworthy
• A safe pair of hands, able to support the business through a period of rapid growth
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Experience of managing a Finance function with minimal supervision, to statutory and internal deadlines
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• A positive, can-do attitude, with heaps of initiative
• Eligibility to work in the U.K
• Hands on personal experience in operating an offshore company.
• Understands and can manage routine offshore KYC requirements for Banks, Company Registrar and offshore corporate reporting obligations
• Experience in cross-border transactions, both import and export, and can arrange permanent and temporary import
HOURS: min 30 hrs/week. Pattern, by agreement, can be flexible on start and finish times and some home-working by agreement. Must be able to work in office 4 days per week.
Salary up to £70 fte*, depending on experience
Holiday – 25 days plus bank holidays pro rata
Pension – Auto enrol pension
Parking on site
*full time equivalent – actual salary will depend on hours worked.