|Company||Ten2Two-Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
Our client operates a not for profit tenancy deposit protection scheme for tenants, landlords and letting agents in England and across the UK. Where tenancies end in dispute they can provide a free and high quality adjudication service to help resolve disputes between agents/landlords and tenants.
Our client have an exciting new opportunity for a confident, creative Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team and to work across brands, partners, and Charitable Foundation which is committed to raising standards in the private rental sector.
The role will be responsible for establishing and implementing a social media strategy, including the day-to-day creation, monitoring, and reporting thereof; as well as working closely with the Charitable Foundation to raise brand awareness through creating and distributing engaging content and press releases to support fundraising projects and to raise the Charity’s profile.
– Develop and execute our social media plan across all brands, partner activity and charitable foundation
– Increase awareness and grow the company’s social media presence and reputation through engaging, on-brand, timely content, helping to drive awareness, support lead generation, increase traffic and deliver revenue
– Produce and post daily content, building our online reputation and encouraging engagement across all platforms
– Identify and develop paid advertising campaigns across relevant social cannels to support lead generation kpis
– Monitor engagement levels from content posted, increasing the reach of company marketing/promotional activity
– Collaborate with the wider team to ensure content and tone of voice is consistent and fits in line with the wider marketing and business plans
– Social community management, engaging with our audience, partners and influencers regularly across our social channels
– Monitor and respond to customer feedback, leads, comments, social media posts and reviews
– Continued research into latest social media trends, competitor activity and key industry influencer opportunities
– Analyse and report on all organic/owned and paid social media activity monthly on agreed success metrics
– Conceptualise, create, and drive lead generation campaigns across socials and email, providing MQLs into the sales team
– Ensure that key information such as target audience, message, value proposition and CTAs are identified to conduct effective campaigns
– Analyse and report on campaign performance against agreed kpis
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject;
• At least 3 years’ experience in a digital communications and marketing role;
• Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms;
• Knowledge of email campaign, analytics and online advertising solutions;
• Proven track record of growing social following and engagement’ running successful paid marketing campaigns, measuring and reporting on ROI;
• Excellent IT skills;
• Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
• Knowledge of the property sector and charitable work;
• Basic knowledge of digital photography;
• Knowledge of digital design and video production;
• Basic photoshop / Adobe Creative suite
This is a new position being offered on full or part time hours, depending on the needs of the candidate, with a minimum requirement of 25 hours per week. The role will require the candidate to work across the majority of the week (ideally over 5 days), however reduced hours will be considered. With a friendly Hemel based team and hybrid working available. A salary of £29-35K FTE is available along with an attractive benefits package and currently a cost-of-living support.