|Salary||Up to £30k|
Would you like to join a fully remote company where people thrive by being their true, authentic self. Where our inclusive culture ensures that every voice counts, irrespective of their role within our organisation?
We want to work with like-minded people that share our values and can add to our culture. Our values guide our decision-making and our culture is how we function as a group.
This is a part-time role with a truly flexible employer, we are flexible in terms of a work pattern and happy to discuss the needs of the successful candidate.
We are seeking a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media.
Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing and should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
Your days will include a variety of projects, ranging from the creation of custom graphics for social media through to the design and development of whitepapers and guides, website design, case studies, advertisements, infographics and presentations.
This role requires a deep understanding of all design and digital executions, from best practice to user behaviours, as well as knowing the latest trends and opportunities in the design industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone motivated to build and develop their career in graphic design and form part of our ambitious growth plans and overall marketing strategy.
Who we are:
Reinvigoration is a leading global expert operations consultancy and enterprise platform provider enabling organisations to transform their operations and deliver excellence with certainty, every time.
What you’ll be getting up to:
• Develop visual designs for a range of online communications including digital advertising, websites, email marketing, and social media assets
• Design offline marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations
• Design and produce marketing collateral for trade events – invites, flyers, and brochures
• Develop or repurpose a broad range of digital assets for web, social media, email campaigns and other digital and offline channels – including GIFs and animation
• Keep up to date with media production for digital, online and print. Know the technical specifications and best practices for each of them
• Active involvement in ensuring brand consistency across all design elements
This role will be a great fit if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline
• A portfolio of design experience either in-house or agency who can work independently with at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Experience with creating videos, animations and motion graphics for content and website would be great but not essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good knowledge of designing for social platforms with high engagement
• Excellent eye for detail
• Organisational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• UX and marketing experience beneficial
This role pays a base salary of up to £30,000 FTE (depending on experience) + bonus based on individual and company performance
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
🕐 Flexible working – Choose a remote arrangement that suits you as long as it meets the business needs
👏 Annual company bonus
💰 Matched pension contribution of 5%
🚢28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) to include 3 days to be taken between Christmas and New year or for a religious celebration of your choice
🎁 An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
🚑Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance cover, with the option to add partner and children
👶 Generous maternity and parental leave for all new parents
🧳 Loyalty awards
🥂 Frequent team days plus an annual celebration
😷 Generous sick and compassionate leave
💕 Regular charity events and volunteering opportunities
🎓 Generous learning budget each year and professional development leave