|Location||London | Remote|
|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Role Basis||Contract / Interim|
|Company||London Speech Workshop|
Marketing Manager (Initial 6-month contract)
Flexi working (remote + friendly London office)
Amazing opportunity for an experienced marketeer to own and implement the growth strategy for our industry-leading communication coaching company, in a rapid growth phase. 6 month contract with potential to develop into a full time role.
£32k – 42k per year (depending on experience).
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company that works with professionals in London and internationally. Our training combines
psychology and performance through our unique methodology, the Serlin Method™.
We have a team of 9 coaches who work with a vast cross section of clients helping them be more confident, effective communicators. Our corporate clients include EY, the 2018 Korean Olympic Bid team, the Times Newspaper group, Bayer, Imperial College London and many more.Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be joining a passionate team, who are committed to delivering quality and excellence, and being of real value in the world. The working environment is stimulating and dynamic, and new ideas can be implemented quickly.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly experienced and capable individual to take our marketing to the next level as we scale our business and expand globally. Whether you are coming from an established corporate or a startup, it is important to have an energetic attitude and contribute your individual expertise as you play a big role in a small collaborative team. We are looking for a superstar who’s happy to work independently and is not afraid to use initiative and take on new challenges.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for writing blog posts, emails and communication workflows so exceptional and articulate use of English is required. We are looking for a skilled writer, who has a touch of magic, and is proud of their ability to write pithy, succinct and intelligent copy that has a certain sparkle.
● Shaping and implementing the ongoing marketing strategy with the aim of reaching new audiences – both geographically and to support new revenue streams – across all channels (paid media (agency), social media and PR)
● Gaining a deep understanding of our users and potential client base and how best to communicate and reach out through targeted marketing campaigns
● Developing and executing a comprehensive marcomms calendar including regular marketing campaigns, database emails, blog posts and social media –
continuously reviewing and pitching new content ideas.
● Developing new lead magnets to attract clients on different channels – including Ebooks, Webinars, Facebook Live events
● Content creation – including blogs, social media and videos
● Grow database of potential clients
● Increase social media reach & engagement (including YouTube)
● Managing brand consistency across all channels – with particular focus on
ensuring the LSW tone of voice is on point
● Reporting on Sales & Marketing performance
● Tracking & analysis of different marketing campaigns – adapting the
marketing strategy accordingly
● Optimisation of all content for SEO
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Extremely organised & detail orientated – with a can do attitude
● At least 5 years previous relevant work experience
● A passion for writing
● Digital content experience, including social media management
● A good understanding of SEO
● Experience delivering targeted marketing campaigns using CRM tools (experience of Hubspot is an advantage)
● Ability to deal directly with clients to support our marketing activities
● Creative flair
● Able to read, understand and analyse web analytics to assess and tweak marketing strategies
● Customer focused, working with end-users to deliver a positive experience
● Excellent communicator & confident decision maker
SALARY & BENEFITS
● £30,000 – £50,000 pa (depending on experience)
● 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
● 6 month contract – with potential to develop into full time role
○ Opportunity for performance related bonus after 6 months
● Office hours – 9am – 5:30pm
● Flexi working and four day week possible.
● Office finishes at 3pm on Fridays
● Part of a passionate and supportive team with regular team socials
● Flexible working – currently working from home. In non-Covid times up to 3
days a week in central London office
Please apply to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering
letter outlining your experience.
As a communication company we love to hear our candidates so please include a
voice note in your application (1 minute approx) outlining:
1. Why you are excited by the idea of working for us
2. A previous achievement outside of your career of which you are proud
3. Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations