|Role Basis||Contract / Interim|
|Salary||£350 per day|
|Company||Flexible Working People|
Our client is on a mission to transform the way paperwork is done inside businesses and they are now looking for someone to help spread the word.
The company is at an early stage, having been founded in 2020, but they are already seeing success with customers. They’ve been working closely with them to develop the platform in response to genuine problems and are now in a position to scale up. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for someone to work with us, initially on a freelance basis, to develop and implement our marketing programme. You’ll be working closely with our founder and will be responsible for:
– Identifying target audiences,
– Developing a strong message and tone of voice that will resonate with each audience-type and inspire them to engage with us,
– Identifying the most impactful channels and formats for delivering our message to the audiences we’ve identified, always with a clear focus on return on investment,
– Executing our marketing programme effectively and with good attention to detail,
– Considering our results and iterating as necessary.
This is a vital strategic role for the company. You will have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to do something genuinely awesome.
You should have had a good amount of B2B experience, ideally marketing to the C-suite. Experience of the legal industry is a plus but not essential.
You should be creative and a free thinker, enjoy setting things up and be excited rather than challenged when you find things that are broken or non-existent.
Remote. 1 day or 2 half-days per week.