|Flex Type||Fully Homebased|
|Salary||£15 per hour per hour|
The HR Officer provides administrative HR support to the teams Business Partner and Business Director to make sure that proactive and strategic HR support can be delivered to Manor Resources clients. The HR Officer knows the HR structure of all Manor Resources clients and can answer functional queries for all clients.
Success Criteria / Outcomes:
Areas of Responsibility:
Functional Skills and Experience:
– Excellent attention to detail (visually and grammatically)
– Natural organiser, gets a kick out of putting things away
– Natural at spotting gaps
– Thinks with an HR/People mind in order to protect our clients’ needs and businesses
– A great record keeper
– Excellent at written English
– Able to spot and speak up on compliancy issues
– Delivery focused – not just check list focused
– Excellent communicator
– Uses own initiative
– Ability to make decisions, work independently and without approval
– Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
– An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
Work pattern and hours:
12-15 hours a week
Up to around 60 hours a month
Flexible hours, remote working, self-employed with a view to creating an employed role.
Pay: £15 an hour
Manor Resources is an equal opportunities business and welcomes applications from people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, ex military personnel, parents and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let email@example.com know.