|Salary||£120k-£150k pro rata DOE|
|Company||Flexible Working People|
Our client is a pre-eminent M&A advisory firm for the global media, marketing, information and technology industries. They advise Founders, Investors and Global Corporations with a range of services including buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory, re-capitalizations and divestitures, as well as debt advisory solutions.
As the definitive independent M&A advisor in their sectors, they are recognized for their deep domain expertise, market insights, global reach, and extensive transaction experience. Over thirty years and hundreds of completed transactions, they have earned an impeccable reputation for getting deals done and delivering outstanding outcomes for clients. People are the true currency of their business and they share their clients’ passion and ambition for what they’ve achieved, the future they’re building and the industry in which they work.
They are now seeking to appoint an Legal & Compliance Director, reporting directly to the Partners.
• Employment contracts
• Grievance processes (if and when they arise)
• Managing specialist external legal advisors (as required)
• Our client is an FCA regulated firm
• Compliance Officer (SM16) responsibility – managing the compliance structure and monitoring process with compliance partner, CCL and the firm’s partners
• Managing client onboarding including KYC
• Managing FCA reporting requirements including tariff data submissions
• Responsibility for other compliance areas – GDPR, building compliance, testing etc
• Reviewing and inputting into NDAs
• Responsibility for managing the engagement letter process (including drafting and negotiating)
• Reviewing and agreeing commercial legal agreements for the business (e.g. supplier contracts, lease agreements)
This is a part time and flexible opportunity. Their offices are currently based in Kings Cross with a view to move in the near future to Soho/ Covent Garden. Their core office days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and ideally would like this person to be in the office on those days. The 3 days would ideally be spread across the week.