|Salary||£45,000 - £60,000|
The Marketing and Communication Manager will deliver Squint/Opera’s marketing and communication strategy. They will raise the profile and visibility of the studio through external marketing efforts, key partnerships and media relations. Ultimately, you will act as the guardian of Squint/Opera’s brand and help share our projects, insights and updates with the world. If you have experience helping creative studios further their reach through clever communication tactics, we’d like to meet you.
– Excellent communicator
– Enjoys a fast-paced and varied work environment
– Skilled planner and organiser
– Well-versed in the latest B2B social media and digital marketing tools
– Works well managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
Experience / 3-5 Years
– Previous experience as a marketing or communications manager
– Experienced in delivering great content
– Experience writing press releases and managing press campaigns
– Experience managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
– Experience with analytics tools
– Experience working in a creative agency or studio.
– Experience with Hubspot
– Experience with Act-on
– Execute and hone Squint/Opera’s marketing and communication plan
– Manage the production and distribution of all marketing material, ensuring these are in line with our brand voice
– Manage copy-writing for external collateral
– Oversee the tone of content across Squint’s digital channels
– Manage project documentation for marketing and communications purposes
– Work with Squint/Opera’s Directors to identify speaking and thought leadership opportunities
– Manage Squint/Opera’s media and PR campaigns and act as strategic lead
09.30 – 18.00 / Monday – Friday
*We are open to flexible working for this role and would consider part time (30hrs per week)
Salary / £45,000 – £60,000
We want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Squint Opera have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match but you think you could still be successful in this role — we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with a CV and cover letter including why you want to work at Squint to:
Please include your full name and the role you are applying for and salary expectations.