Flexible Working (2 days in London office)
Our client is a world-class communication coaching company and they are in a very exciting stage of growth and so looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team and grow their career with them.
If you are an ambitious, talented marketing executive with great communication skills and an interest in business and personal development, then please read on.
Their culture is very important to them and so positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, who are passionate about delivering quality and excellence, and being of real value in the world.
Even though they are well-established, they have a start-up vibe; the successful candidate will be expected you to have a ‘can do’ attitude and bring ideas to the table. If you want a job where you can make a difference, where your voice matters and you can grow quickly within the company then this could be the team for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Head of Marketing in the creation of marketing strategies and campaigns and all duties necessary to deliver the marketing objectives
- Manage social media across different platform including content creation and engagement
- Building and maintaining relationships and partnerships with affiliates and influencers
- Creating and analysing email marketing campaigns
- Posting across social media platforms and creating new content
- Putting together and carrying out strategies to drive traffic to our blog using Hubspot
- Looking after the distribution of content and work with analytics platforms
- Using innovation and initiative to drive the brand forward
- Helping to execute digital campaigns across all digital marketing channels – paid social, PPC, display, affiliates and more
- Working to improve conversion rates by developing strategies and alternative target audiences
- Keeping up to date with the industry and innovating channels where possible
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on performance
- Undertaking additional marketing responsibilities such as optimising content and uploading blogs
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant subject
- Ideally, 1 years’ experience creating and effectively monitoring email marketing campaigns
- High emotional intelligence and be an empathetic, people person with natural warmth
- An understanding and appreciation of social media campaigns and proven success
- Ideally previous experience working with analytics to measure marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Hubspot would be a huge benefit
- Experience working with marketing software such as MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, and social media analytic platforms
- An understanding of social media platforms and their practical differences
- A passion for launching your career in marketing and
- A passion for the personal development industry
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.