We are looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Manager to join Koru Kids and help us grow our brand new childminding service (known as Home Nursery) from the ground up!
Our new Home Nursery service will pair families looking for excellent quality and great value childcare with passionate and skilled childminders that we’ve recruited and trained ourselves. We’ll be launching the service in a few weeks and have big ambitions to transform the childcare market in London – building on the strong foundations we’ve already laid with our much-loved nanny service to accelerate our growth.
Why this role is important to Koru Kids:
Making our new Home Nursery service a roaring success is a key focus for Koru Kids, and that starts with making sure we have lots of the right people training to become childminders. You’ll be leading the charge on encouraging people to apply to our training program – making use of a variety of marketing channels, platforms and approaches to seek out excellent candidates, wherever they are.
And now about you:
- You have 3+ years experience in marketing and you’re looking to join a mission-based team where you can make a big impact
- You are comfortable working directly on performance marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms – quickly getting to grips with how new channels work, and able to dive into the detail when the numbers aren’t quite right. Crucially we are looking for someone who has managed campaigns themselves, not just overseen agencies’ work.
- You have a way with words. You love to write compelling and crafted copy from blog posts and Facebook ads, to childminder job descriptions.
- You can passionately advocate for ideas you believe in and bring others with you – making you a naturally effortless salesperson whether over email or in conversation.
- You naturally spot room for improvement and how things can be done better – whether it’s conversion rate wins, better photography on our ads or changes to how we communicate the benefits of our service.
- You’re agile, learn quickly and find the smart shortcuts. Finding excellent candidates to apply to our training program is going to require ingenuity and someone who has a knack for sniffing out opportunities.
You should also be:
- Tremendously ambitious – this is an opportunity to make a name for yourself and play a pivotal role in both accelerating the growth of Koru Kids and transforming the London childcare market.
- Buzzing with ideas- you can’t help but think how things could be done better.
- Humble – You take ownership of successes and mistakes. You value experiences and feedback that helps you learn.
- Fast-paced – Your favourite speed is extra fast. We don’t have months to plan campaigns and we need to deliver every day. You feel at ease when things move quickly.
Important things to know…
- Flexibility: we are happy to consider applicants looking to work either full-time or part-time (though no less than the equivalent of 4 days a week).
- Salary & Benefits: The salary for this role is £35,000-£43,000 (dependent on experience) and you’ll get 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) – these will both be pro-rated if you work part-time. For any parents thinking of applying – we also offer 50% off Koru Kids childcare (up to a value of £7,000 per year).
- Location: we are currently all working remotely. Once the current COVID restrictions are eased, we plan to take an office in central London, and whilst we’re happy for you to work remotely for a majority of the time, you may occasionally need to spend some time in person with the team.
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.