3 days a week (can be spread over 4)
Remote working (meeting once a fortnight in Hertfordshire / London)
Up to £60K pro rata (doe)
Our client is a well-established, boutique, property recruitment company based in Greater North London / Hertforshire and they are now looking for a specialist marketing guru to help grow their brand further by using a varitety of marketing techniques including strategy, branding, social media, digital marketing, communications, to attract the right candidates.
If you have worked in a recruitment agency as their Marketing Manager and are now looking for a flexible, part-time position, then this could be for you!
- Build and implement a marketing strategy for engaging and attracting active and passive candidates and clients.
- Engage with Internal Recruiters to help plan and execute targeted candidate attraction campaigns.
- Ensure all copy and content are aligned to and express our brand positioning and tone of voice
- Implement & manage a CRM strategy.
- Implement an internal communications strategy that drives employee and partner engagement with our values and behaviours that delivers high-performance and consistency in the candidate and client experience.
- Implement regular reporting and analysis around campaign performance and website traffic to improve future campaigns.
- Launch and manage the new brand and identity with external designers & content editor.
- Manage all third party agencies & suppliers, including web development, SEO/PPC & design.
- Manage the design and execution of all recruitment marketing campaigns, including metrics tracking and reporting to show findings and success.
- Plan and execute a Social Media strategy; create engaging social media content to showcase our culture and core values.
- Promote our client as a recruiter of choice by formulating reputational management strategies across Trustpilot, Netpromoter, Glassdoor and Google.
- Support ongoing internal recruitment from a marketing perspective.
- To develop and deploy consistent job advertising templates and guidelines.
Skills and experience required:
- A hands-on doer, analytical and commercially minded.
- A proven track record in digital marketing across Paid Search, Paid Social and Email Marketing within a respected recruitment business.
- Ability to navigate an evolving, fast paced business, think quickly and understand priorities
- Experience in a similar role within a recruitment agency or in a similar role within large company’s recruitment department.
- Experience in digital marketing software – Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience of media content creation and engagement across various platforms
- Hands on experience of online advertising campaigns, creative, web, and other social projects
- Methodical with high attention to detail.
- Must have a passion for on-line sourcing, research and/or digital marketing
- Previous employer branding and recruitment advertising experience
If you have the skills and would like more information APPLY NOW!
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.