With over 30 years’ experience within the Residential Sales and Lettings business, this expanding Estate Agency are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their vibrant team. With 3 busy offices, this company is continuing to grow and would love someone to join who can continue to grow with them.
Working on a part time basis (Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 2:30pm plus one Saturday a month), The Office Administrator will assist the Sales team in all areas of administration, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the office.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Answering phones and greeting everyone who comes into the office with a friendly and courteous manner.
- Typing and writing property details
- Organising photography, EPC, floorplans and window cards
- Keeping keys tidy
- Ordering stationery with Office Manager
- Money Laundering checks
- Use of Vebra Alto (training will be given)
- Support/cover for other administrators
- Uploading property details to website
The successful Office Administrator will:
- Have at least 12 months administration experience within an Estate Agency
- Commit to providing the highest level of customer service
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Have exceptional organizational, time management and prioritising skills
- Be able to work under pressure whilst multi-tasking to meet strict deadlines
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Possess excellent skills in Microsoft Office package
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.