|Flex Type||Full Time Flexible|
|Salary||up to £36K|
|Company||Flexible Working People|
Our client is a well-established local accountancy firm which prides itself in having expertise in many areas of accounting whilst working with a variety of businesses from large to small and across many types of industries.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator / Manager to put their skills to use in many areas of this accounting business. This opportunity is based in their North London offices, hours are 9.15am to 5.30pm, 5 days a week however for the right person these times could be a little flexible.
– Raise invoices on Quickbooks desktop, online and Xero
– Use Sage Practice Solutions to post staff time and write off time once invoices raised
– Answering phone calls, taking messages, meeting and greeting clients
– Creating and sending engagement letters to new clients
– Filing accounts with Companies House and preparing other documents to go to Companies House
– Creating and sending bank letters for audits
– Office management including booking meetings and travel for the partners
– Looking after insurance policies for the firm
– Helping with preparation of small payroll jobs on Sage payroll
– Take card payments using online virtual cardnet terminal
If you have at least 2 years experience in an office administration / office manager role and are keen to learn more, APPLY NOW!