|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Company||Insurance Claims Accommodation Bureau|
Do you want to work within a friendly team who like to work hard, look out for each other and get the job done well whilst thinking of the customer and their experience at the same? Would you like it to work around your current life somewhat? Read on!
The Out of Hours Claims Handler role at Insurance Claims Accommodation Bureau consists of:
• Taking urgent instructions from loss adjusters, insurance companies, social housing groups all covering customer requirements for emergency accommodation.
• Coordinate emergency accommodation bookings between all parties within pre-arranged timescales as per ICAB’s Service Level Agreements.
• Complete all necessary paperwork of accommodation bookings on MS Office and in house system.
• Work primarily on the phone handling many different claims at any one time whilst keeping paperwork up to date on corresponding claims.
• Any other office duties as instructed by managers / directors.
There will be a handover every day from the day team and then two out of hours staff will run the service.
We are a busy, buzzy and good hearted company whose staff work and whose well being we take seriously. Customer service is at the heart of what we do and the candidate must be keen to provide an excellent service to all.