|Salary||£41k FTE (£24k pro rata for 20 hours)|
|Company||Flexible Working People|
Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory practice, specialising in acting for companies and individuals in the Creative Industries, is recruiting a qualified accountant to join their growing team. This role is not a standard one. The Central London based firm has an extensive client base made up of SME and OMB clients and no day is ever the same as the last!
We are looking for someone with a proven skill set in bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and commercial experience.
The ideal candidate will be confident running several companies’ finance functions at once and remembering the particularities of each one.
You will be given responsibility for a portfolio of clients, and it is expected that you manage your own time and the fee budget effectively, whilst delivering the highest standard of service for each client.
The position is mainly work from home, however occasionally you might be asked to visit a client’s premises in London. You will also be required to speak to and video call clients and colleagues.
To start the position is for 20 hours per week, ideally split across the Monday to Friday working week.
• Excellent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate with confidence in laymen’s as well as technical terms
• Superb attention to detail and recall, being able to pick up from where you left off
• Advanced Xero (Adviser Certification) and Excel skills
• First-rate ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure, and work on own initiative
• Confident and friendly personality, able to succeed within young, rapidly expanding companies
• Aptitude to work quickly whilst maintaining accuracy
• Initiative to recognise, with self-confidence to highlight, accounting or financial considerations and suggest improvements
• Possess both a flexible and “can-do” work approach
• Able to access London easily and be willing to visit clients occasionally
Applications should be made with covering letter, outlining why you feel you are suited to this role and highlighting relevant experience and CV to maryleboneFCA@gmail.com