|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Company||Ten2Two, Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
A fabulous opportunity to use your audit skills, working flexibly 30hrs/week and earning a competitive salary.
Our client is an established, growing 8 partner Accountancy practice that provides a range of advisory services to a large portfolio of clients across multiple sectors.
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking an Audit Portfolio manager with excellent communication skills to join their growing team.
In this interesting and varied Audit Portfolio Manager role, you will have responsibility for a full portfolio of general practice clients and will take full responsibility for client requirements. Responsibilities include:
• Managing a portfolio of audit clients including the preparation of Limited company accounts, corporation tax returns and audit files.
• Effectively control own portfolio including everything from staff planning, management of WIP and billing.
• Build and further develop client relationships with existing and new clients
• Display a strong commercial awareness in fee development
• Present for partner review, complete files to a high standard
• Display pro-active awareness of current relevant legislation, compliance standards
• Raise high quality business correspondence
• Act as the main point of contact for compliance queries from clients within portfolio
• Quote and estimate fees within your level of authority
• Meeting clients to pitch and tender for new work and putting together associated documents
• Business development – attend new client meetings and networking events
• Effectively delegate work to, and mentor, the team
The successful candidate will be a positive, organised and detail-oriented person who manages their time effectively and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong IT skills are required; however, all in-house systems training will be provided.
You will be in direct contact with clients face-to-face, over the phone/video meetings and by email, and so excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Skills and experience
• ACA/ACCA Fully Qualified with 3+ years post qualification experience
• Up to date knowledge of corporate and personal taxes
• Strong time management skills
• Previous management experience
• Commercial and proactive approach to client development
The Audit Portfolio Manager role is offered on a permanent basis working part-time or full-time. Ideally c.30 hrs/wk, worked in a pattern to mutually suit (other hours will also be considered). A competitive salary is on offer depending on experience plus an excellent range of other benefits including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro-rated), Life Insurance, Pension and Income Protection.
There is an excellent career development path and training. The role is based in the company’s modern and convenient offices located very near to St Albans City station (20 minutes from London by train) and there is parking available.
This is a lovely opportunity to join a friendly company in a role full of variety with great benefits.
*full time equivalent – actual salary will depend on hours worked.