|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Salary||Up to £45k FTE* DoE|
|Company||Ten2Two-Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
Our multi award-winning client is not only amazing at what they do, but a true supporter of flexible working. As an Account Manager with them you will have the opportunity to work on great clients and great opportunity to develop. Our client is open to Senior Account Execs stepping up or more experienced candidates looking for a change.
Our client is a multi-award winning full-service PR consultancy that delivers campaigns, consultations and content to clients across the built environment sector. They utilise market insight to engage local communities, navigate complex political and stakeholder environments and promote brands, places and spaces to help create long-term value for clients in both the public and private sectors.
They have two main teams – our Corporate, Consumer and Social team – which this role falls in and our clients Politics, Engagement & Planning Team. These two teams are supported by a brilliant Insight team, Design team, finance team and admin team.
Established in 1999, today our clients team brings together over 60 talented professionals with experience of journalism, politics, business and government.
This Account Manager role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing company where they will be immersed in a range of work, across a number of clients within a fun, motivated environment.
Account Managers are the ‘engine room’ of our client, often acting as the lead liaison point directly with clients, working on four to eight accounts at any one time and with different team members to deliver the best possible results for our clients at all times.
This role seeks to find a passionate and energetic Account Manager to help work across our clients growing corporate media and consumer PR portfolio supporting both in our PR and social & digital work.
The successful candidate for this role would work predominantly in the built environment sector, to promote brands, spaces and places, across property and placemaking, retail and leisure, arts and culture, events and enlivenment, as well as corporate accounts – they will be an integral part of the growth of the digital offer of the agency.
They will be able to manage multiple accounts, whist staying on top of the latest trends and tools. They will use this knowledge and experience to maximise existing client accounts, attract and win new business and expand the knowledge of the internal team.
The successful candidate should have at least two years’ comms/PR experience which includes;
• A background in corporate or/and consumer PR with strong experience in media relations
• Experience across any of the following sectors: arts, culture, consumer, lifestyle, retail, F&B, architecture, placemaking.
• Experience in developing and executing social/digital strategies as part of a wider team
• An understanding of managing and optimising paid social and digital, from post boosting to paid ads and PCC, including managing budgets.
• Creative flair and an eye for detail and design (photoshop, in-app editing and design skills a definite bonus)
• Confident dealing with senior individuals, from media and journalists, to clients and stakeholders.
• Familiar with organising events, including media launch and influencer activity.
• Excellent organisational abilities – able to stay on top of a complex workload without ‘letting any balls drop’, manage that work and the wider team, and know when to bring in Directors and other team members.
• Excellent writing skills and familiar with writing in variety of styles and for different audiences e.g. preparing press releases, key messages, proposal documents, speeches or media briefings.
• Good media skills and contacts – with specific experience of proactive media work (i.e. generating coverage) rather than just working in a largely reactive environment
• Understanding of billing targets and client billing
• Issues management – strength in understanding, condensing and communicating complex issues
Our client are a strong believer in flexible working and this facilitating a diverse and high performing team and culture.
• Above industry average salary + range of benefits
• Pension: Up to 5% of salary (in addition to salary) where matched by the employee
• Bonus scheme: Discretionary annual bonuses based on both personal and company performance
• Leave: 25 days’ leave plus statutory Bank Holidays and late start / early finish on your Birthday; office closed between Christmas and New Year in addition to your leave allowance
• Equipment: company provided Surface Pro to use in office and at home
• Support: Employee Assistance Programme offering a 24/7 confidential advice line; trained Mental Health First Aiders, New Starter Buddy, Appraiser, dedicated Employee Engagement team
• Training: Tailored programme and budget for personal development and growth
• Location: Hybrid working with flexibility to work in the office which is based in London (Covent Garden) and at home (expected to be in office around 60% of the time each week)
• Normal hours of work are 9.00am- 5.30pm – finishing at 4.30pm each Friday and Summer Fridays (early finish) in July and August, but some work outside of these hours may be required. They are open to considering reduced hours or flexible working requirements, depending on the candidates requirements.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, please use the button below to apply.
*Full Time Equivalent – actual salary will depend on final hours agreed.