|Flex Type||Part time|
|Company||Ten2Two-Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
Are you an experienced technical SEO specialist looking to build further develop their career in a growing digital and creative agency?
Our client is a small but rapidly growing digital marketing agency with big ambitions and a growing roster of national brands, and they are looking for an experienced technical SEO specialist to join them and help take their growth to the next level. They are a small agency based in Hertfordshire that punches above its weight, so this is your chance to have a real impact on their SEO output.
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical SEO Senior Executive to join their client and work with our roster of national and international clients. This is a senior role in the team, and you’ll lead on SEO audits, strategy, and optimisation for a range of business and consumer brands.
You’ll play a lead role in auditing and assessing client sites using tools such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog, develop technical and on-page SEO strategies, and provide hands-on optimisation. You’ll be an SEO leader to our clients team of in-house content creators, leading the team on SEO content projects.
Our client prides themselves on their outstanding client relationships, so you’ll need to be confident working with clients, able to explain SEO in accessible terms, and fluent in sharing data and progress against KPIs.
If you’re passionate and knowledgeable about SEO, enjoy working with well-known brands and being part of a focused, agile team, then you’ll love working with our client.
Responsibilities and Duties:
As a technical SEO senior executive, you will execute technical SEO work for our clients, ensuring high standards are met. This will include (non-exhaustive list):
• Technical SEO audits.
• Speed and core web vitals audits.
• Backlink audits.
• Day-to-day SEO management and optimisation of client sites.
• Work with client teams to implement key technical updates.
• Actively track and adapt SEO strategies to real-world SEO performance.
• Provide on-page content leadership and guidance to our in-house and external content creators.
• Work with our design and development team to create effective SEO websites.
• Site migration.
• Conduct performance analysis including keyword tracking, ranking and organic traffic KPIs.
• Present regular, accessible SEO performance reports to clients.
• Support internally on SEO business proposals and throughout the pitch process.
• At least 2 years’ experience in either technical or content SEO within an agency.
• Strong technical SEO understanding and capabilities.
• Proficient in using industry reporting, analysis and insight tools such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics and GSC.
• Excellent understanding of Google algorithms and updates.
• Experience of on-page SEO, natural backlink profiles and on-page optimisation.
• Keen interest in how websites are built and how they work from a technical perspective.
• Confidently communicate ideas and verbally express concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients at all levels, explaining complex data in accessible terms.
• Salary: £36,000 – £42,000pa depending on experience
• Permanent position: full-time or part time
• Hybrid (office and remote working)
• Flexible working hours an option
• Annual bonus potential
• Company pension
• 25 days holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays
• Birthday off (or nearest working day)
• Free car parking
• Ongoing training and career advancement
• Relaxed, creative and productive working environment
• Regular team lunches and social events.
• Free tea, coffee, drinks, and snacks.
• Office dog
*Full time equivalent – actual salary will depend on final hours agreed.