|Role Basis||Contract / Interim|
My client, a start-up providing outsourced legal services to small and medium size law firms and corporate in-house legal departments in the UK, is look for a part time Business Development Manager to join their team on an initial six month day rate contract basis (potential to extend).
This role is primarily home based with significant travel to meet clients and with occasional travel to the London office required.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work with the Business Development Director and drive the growth of the business. If you have sales experience (preferably within the legal services sector) and are looking to work for an exciting start-up we would love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with clients and collaborating cross functionally to develop and implement sales strategies.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities through networking, research, and other means
• Build a pipeline of potential clients
• Build and maintain relationships with existing clients
• Work with the service delivery team to manage accounts
• Collaborate with other team members to develop and implement sales strategies
• Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote the company
• Prepare and present proposals and presentations to potential clients
• Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients
• Meet or exceed sales targets and revenue goals
The successful candidate will need to have 3+ years of business development / sales experience with a demonstrable track record – ideally working in a business selling to law firms and / or corporate in-house legal departments
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.