|Salary||Circa £35k FTE*|
|Company||Ten2Two-Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
This great new position within a not for profit client requires an articulate and efficient communications candidate for anything from 3 days per week (or equiv) with great benefits and hybrid working.
Our client operates a not for profit tenancy deposit protection scheme for tenants, landlords and letting agents in England and across the UK. Where tenancies end in dispute they can provide a free and high quality adjudication service to help resolve disputes between agents/landlords and tenants.
To deliver internal communications and ensure that staff of our client are kept informed and motivated by communication through our various channels.
• To work closely with the Head of Policy, Research and Strategy, the CEO and other senior members of staff to deliver internal communications across the organisation;
• To ensure all staff have a clear understanding of the Group’s purpose and how they fit in;
• Work with the CEO to design and disseminate the weekly CEO updates;
• Publish internally the monthly Group Performance Pack so that all staff understand how well our client are doing;
• Work with Human Resources on a number of initiatives to include reviewing and updating recruitment material including recruitment pack and careers section on website; making sure that all staff understand the wide range of company benefits available to them; disseminating the results of our colleague surveys;
• To manage and co-ordinate the Intranet, taking overall responsibility for ensuring that responsible content owners generate and maintain content; making sure that there is a clear corporate message; generating greater usage of the intranet;
• Advise and support the Head of Policy, Research and Strategy on matters affecting communication, feedback and suggestions for improvements;
Our client is looking for a candidate who can demonstrate that they are highly accurate with a keen eye for detail; you must be able to write content with clear messaging and be able to provide examples of their previous work which shows this ability. Preferably you will have experience of creating varied employee communications and experience of working with an intranet as an effective communications tool for delivering current information, news and services;
You will be highly IT literate with particular focus on web and intranet proficiency;
This is a new position being offered on on part time hours, depending on the needs of the candidate. The role will require up to 25 hours per week spread over at least 3 days (or equiv) with a friendly Hemel based team and hybrid working available. A salary of c.£35K FTE is available along with an attractive benefits package and currently a cost-of-living support.
If you are highly accurate and IT literate, please apply.
*Full Time Equivalent – actual salary will depend on final hours agreed.