|Flex Type||Part time|
|Company||Ten2Two, Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
Are you LinedIn savvy and looking for 20 hours per week across 5 days?
For over 17 years our client have been at the forefront of marketing science. Helping their clients make better decisions, run more successful campaigns, invest wisely and predict the future. They offer a wide range of services including marketing analytics and modelling, data activation, live actionable dashboards and digital performance marketing.
Their vision was, and has always been, to empower incredible brands to compete with the best in the world to achieve their potential. Our clients passion is focussed on levelling the playing field – ensuring that, no matter the size of their clients business, they give their clients an unfair advantage. They enable their clients with unrivaled marketing science, sharing the experience of seasoned professionals and practitioners to deliver fantastic operational capability. They help their clients realise and exceed their full business potential.
• Build target lead lists within LinkedIn, both companies and contacts at those companies
• Send Connection requests to agreed target contacts on behalf of Sales/Mktg team, testing various messaging or just sending without message.
• For reference, the target profile is CEO’s, Founders, Board Members and leadership team for retail, ecommerce and direct brands,.
• Research company and prospect backgrounds to ensure approach is relevant, and tailor choice of message/reference brands
• Add/Update ‘Accepted’ contact records within CRM system, Hubspot
• Send a short series of follow-up messages to warm up the lead with the ultimate goal of having them accept an invite to a small workshop
• Carry out background research on event attendees
• Support pre- and post-event attendee management
• Generally support one to one contact with prospects as required to drive target outcome
• Withdraw invites after 3-4 weeks to ensure profiles remain uncluttered and our client can continue to invite new people.
• Solid experience of LinkedIn lead gen for a B2B services business.
• Has worked with CRM, (Hubspot would be ideal, however not essential)
• Experience of dealing with senior people via email/phone (phone will be minimal until later in the year)
• Self-disciplined and organised – proven in working remotely, being methodical, productive, motivated.
• Ideally would have some knowledge of retail sector but this is not essential.
This is a newly created role with a great deal of flexibility as to when the hours are worked (minimum of 2 hours per day in the standard working day and 20 hours total throughout a week). Paying a generous £28-30K FTE dependent on experience, this opportunity is remote based with the client having London offices which may need to be attended should the role develop.