|Flex Type||Part time|
|Company||Ten2Two, Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
Our family owned, growing client are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing professional to take ownership of their marketing activity to support the ongoing growth of the business. This flexible part time role could be a great opportunity to contribute to the success of a business on a part time basis.
Our client is a software solutions company helping their clients to take advantage of technology-based document management solutions. They exist to help every organisation they work with to realise the business benefits of document and information management: to improve efficiency, enhance productivity, mitigate risk, maximize security and ensure compliance with statutory regulations. Established since 2000, and with an impressive client list of major legal practices, as well as large corporates with their own in-house legal departments, they are in a real growth phase in their business and seek a B2B Marketing Executive to work with the Sales & Marketing Director.
They are a family owned and managed business with offices in London, Kent and Bournemouth. They are a growing team of approximately 45 employees.
The Marketing Executive will manage the strategic, creative, digital, commercial and administrative marketing responsibilities. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the full life cycle of marketing processes, and the ability to compile and define quantifiable metrics / statistical information to determine the success and direction of all marketing strategies.
The Marketing Executive works closely with the Sales Director and is responsible for:
• Managing and developing the Company marketing strategy
• Brand awareness and ensuring all internal and external communications are ‘on brand’
• Managing all social media platforms
• Maintaining the company website and reviewing data analytics
• Writing and proofreading creative copy (content for website, webinar profiles, social media, marketing collateral etc.)
• Creating digital marketing, videos and content
• Working closely with the Sales team on marketing strategy; overseeing and developing marketing campaigns, lead generation, video content
• Maintaining and updating databases using HubSpot (CRM) system
• Ensuring all Marketing activities are bound within GDPR, PECR and company compliance
• Streamlining efficiencies within the Sales team to run campaigns and generate business leads Planning, organising and attending events (both client and internal)
• Promotional activities; managing, organising and running all campaigns (e-marketing, telemarketing, lead generation, GDPR, PECR and Compliance, bouncebacks)
• Graphic design and copy for advertising, exhibition stands, collateral, corporate gifts
• Working, as required, with any outside agencies and our partners e.g. PR
The successful candidate will have significant experience in B2B marketing in an SME. Experience as freelance for an IT software provider or IT consultancy would be advantageous. Experience within the legal and/or other professional services markets would also be a distinct advantage.
You will be used to working independently with a given brief and be completely hands on and ready to get stuck into what is required to deliver a campaign and/or event from planning to delivery. You will have experience across the full spectrum of marketing activities, be able to create and build content with stakeholder involvement and ensure the smooth running of events and campaigns.
You will be IT literate and confident using Microsoft Office packages, CRM systems and campaign management tools. You must have a creative but common-sense approach to your work and a willingness to learn as well as offer up ideas.
Key skills required are:
• Previous experience in similar roles (preferably freelance)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Creative writing and proofreading ability
• Deep knowledge of digital and online marketing
• Ability to hit the ground running and to work remotely and independently with little supervision.
• Attention to detail, coupled with an ability to see the wider picture through to the granular detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to manage many concurrent projects/tasks and individuals
• Readiness to muck-in with anything that needs doing (within reason)
• Can-do, go-getting attitude, proactive to seek opportunities for improvements and enhancements to how things are done as well as where you can help and add value
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or postgraduate qualification in Marketing desired
• Modules or qualifications in Economics or Business would be beneficial
• Membership to The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) also beneficial but not essential.
Place of Work and Hours
This is a part time role and much of it can be worked remotely with some meetings at the client offices in London and possibly, on occasion, Bournemouth. The client expects the role to require around 20-25 hours per week with a preference for two days a week to be in London for meetings. This will be important to enable you to stay up to date with what is happening in the company and for colleague interaction. You will be expected to attend some events, mostly in London, although there may be some travel in the UK and Europe on occasion.
Salary will be based on experience in the region of £30-35,000 (FTE) with some flexibility for a candidate who ticks all the boxes.