|Salary||Up to £35k FTE*|
|Company||Ten2Two-Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
A great opportunity to use your Danish language skills working with some of the biggest retail brands.
For over 17 years our client has been at the forefront of marketing science. Helping their clients make better decisions, run more successful campaigns, invest wisely and predict the future. They offer a wide range of services including marketing analytics and modelling, data activation, live actionable dashboards and digital performance marketing.
Their vision was, and has always been, to empower incredible brands to compete with the best in the world to achieve their potential. Our client's passion is focussed on levelling the playing field – ensuring that, no matter the size of their clients business, they give their clients an unfair advantage. They enable their clients with unrivalled marketing science, sharing the experience of seasoned professionals and practitioners to deliver fantastic operational capability. They help their clients realise and exceed their full business potential.
Responsibilities – focused purely on the Danish market initially:
• Build target lead lists using our clients lead gen data platform and LinkedIn, both target companies and the right contacts at those companies
• Send emails and connection requests to agreed target contacts on behalf of Sales/Mktg team.
• Secure commitment from our clients target personas (CEO, Founder, board member) to attend our clients events.
• Research company and prospect backgrounds to ensure our clients approach is relevant, and tailor our client’s choice of message/reference brands
• Add/Update contact records within our clients CRM system, Hubspot and manage the repeat contact process from here.
• Carry out background research on our client’s event attendees
• Support pre- and post-event attendee management
• Generally support one to one contact with our clients’ prospects
• Fluent in written and spoken Danish. English as a strong second (or first) language.
• Very familiar with both consumer and business culture and main high street/online retail brands in Denmark
• Solid experience of LinkedIn/email lead gen for a B2B services business
• You will have managed your contacts in a CRM platform like Hubspot or Salesforce before
• Experience of dealing with senior people via email/phone
• Self-starter – proven in working remotely, being organised, productive etc
• It’s important that you are methodical in following up on leads because it is usually several contacts before they accept
• You need to be tenacious and motivated by landing a new business for our client – that will drive your creativity in marrying the right message to the right recipient
This remote role is being offered with highly flexible working pattern requiring 20 hours per week with a minimum of one of these to be within standard working hours. The role is offering an attractive salary, supportive team and opportunity to work remotely or from our clients offices in Southwark.
Working with a market leading agency, this is a structured role where you can inject personality to the process.
If you are a tenacious and driven, Danish speaking lead generator, who loves researching your client to make your approach just right This exceptional, part time, flexible and remote (if you want) role could be just what you have been looking for.
*Please note the salary quoted is the Full Time Annual Equivalent, and the actual salary will depend on the final hours agreed.