|Flex Type||Some homeworking|
|Salary||up to £60K OTE FTE|
|Company||Ten2Two, Experts in Flexible Recruitment|
Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your laser-like focus on business development, closing and sales aspects of a business? Our client are looking for a mid-level sales professional to focus on warming and qualifying prospects generated by marketing and self-generated prospects to pass on to the Senior Sales Consultant for in-depth conversations. Part to full time with flexibility on location.
Our clients is one of the most successful SME Business Consulting firms in the UK. They work with SMEs across UK helping them grow profitability, improve asset value and team performance. They are looking for a Sales Consultant with excellent communication, interpersonal and sales skills to join their team to accelerate the ongoing growth of the business.
The successful candidate will get involved at all stages of the business development and sales management cycles, from helping to identify and nurture enquiries and supporting sales campaigns, through to ongoing client relationship management.
This is a great opportunity for you to be recognised and rewarded for your performance and progress within a strong business. As a business, they pride themselves on their results-driven, high integrity culture. As a team, they expect the best from each other and give the best to their clients.
With a laser-like focus on the business development, closing and sales aspects of the business, you will work as the key hub of the sales and marketing functions in the business, warming and qualifying prospects generated by marketing and self-generated prospects to pass on to the Senior Sales Consultant for in-depth conversations.
You will need to have the proven ability to:
· Meet and exceed targets and KPI’s
· Identify new business prospects and turn them into meaningful business relationships, steering them from cold to warm
· Engage with prospects across channels like LinkedIn, Tele-sales, paid ads, email campaigns to progress them through the stages of the sales process
· Work closely with the marketing team to ensure strategies are aligned with sales objectives
· Ensure that internal processes and weekly reports are up to date
· Education to degree level or equivalent, and minimum 3 years of successful and proven B2B sales experience including business development and income generation experience.
· Excellent written & spoken communication skills including an excellent phone manner
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
The ideal person for this role would already be a successful Business Development Manager, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager or Tele-sales Team Leader looking to create meaningful impact within the SME sector.
This is ideally a full-time role, but a minimum of 30rhs/week will be considered.
The role may be managed with a mix of home and office base.
Holidays:20 days plus bank holiday (pro rata for hours worked)
Office hours : 8.30am-5.30pm ( 1 hr lunch break)
Salary : Over and above the base salary listed, there will be significant performance based incentives. OTE is £60,000 p.a. with unlimited upside potential.