Our client is a VC-backed B2B technology company who are in a very exciting stage of growth. They are now looking for Sales Director to join their team and be an integral part of their success.
As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for Sales Director who is a smart, technically minded individual, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can pick things up quickly. This role requires someone who is very proactive and can hit the ground running whilst being very involved with the sales strategy. The Sales Director will be responsible for driving high revenue growth by winning large B2B client partners, and strategically building, training and motivating a Sales Team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly driven person who can see the opportunity and has the vision and innovation to drive sales. You will be supported by an already established product with technology that really works, exciting case histories and a fully supportive customer success and marketing team. The sky is the limit for the right individual to grow their career, the team and earning potential in a collaborative and flexible working environment.
This role is mainly focussing on large outbound sales.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Defining, implementing and rolling out the outbound Sales strategy.
- Optimising and scaling sales processes to drive efficiency and growth
- Market opportunity analysis / market development.
- Initiating outbound sales campaigns, researching and prioritising, qualifying new opportunities and closing new clients
- Development of a “sales playbook”.
- Sales pipeline management and tracking.
- Strong commercial experience selling solutions to Country manager and C-level executives.
- Prior experience in B2B sales / SaaS sales, especially selling to larger companies.
- Proven track record of hitting targets and driving growth
- Attention to detail, process and reporting – each stage of the sales lifecycle needs to be logged.
- Ability to perform in a small, fast-growing business.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ideally, you will be based close to the London office
- Insight on the current tech landscape and able to rapidly understand new technologies and the impact on them.
- Bonus: You have an established network in a relevant industry vertical
- Share Options
- Gym Membership/Self Improvement Budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and Development Platform Licences
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity to work remotely with laptop and personal office equipment provided.
- They still have offices available, for staff who prefer to work away from home.
- Company-sponsored lunches, away days and celebrations with team gatherings in an overseas office up to 3 times a year.
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment – they are not afraid of hard work, but are clearly passionate about what they do.
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.