We are working with an independent preparatory school in North West London to appoint a Registrar, to provide an outstanding customer service for pupils for 3+, 4+ entry and other year groups to ensure the continued success of the school.
The successful applicant will be educated to degree level, or have significant relevant experience and will have previous admissions experience within education. The successful applicant will also have a good understanding of processes required to recruit students and will have exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with customers. They will be well organised and with experience of data management and analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and take responsibility for all aspects of the customer journey, including organising and running admissions events and communications.
- To recruit pupils at 3+, 4+ and in other year groups as required, to ensure the continued health of the school
- To ensure the admissions processes are administered promptly and effectively, including processing registration forms, arranging tours, offers and acceptances and maintaining the registration and waiting lists.
- To be the first point of contact for enquiries from prospective parents and to be the “public face” of the school.
- To liaise with Senior staff, taking into consideration the individual needs of prospective pupils and parents.
- Manage and take responsibility for all aspects of the admissions process e.g. interviews and school visits for all applications to ensure that applicants receive a positive impression of the school and that our school is the first choice for prospective parents and students in the area.
- With support from the Marketing Manager, organise and manage admissions events as required; working collaboratively with relevant staff members.
- Routinely and rigorously monitor admissions data, updating the school database and reporting regularly to the Principal and Bursar.
- Develop innovative, creative and effective solutions to address any admissions concerns and to enable effective and timely action to be taken.
- Maintain a “prospects” list for school enquiries and report to the Principal on the number of enquiries, applications etc. on a regular basis.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to create and send simple emails to prospects, analysing data as required
- Maintain regular contact with pupils prior to their arrival in the school to include mailings and induction information and events
- Maintain a good working knowledge of both local and national trends within the independent education sector.
- Ensure all admissions activities are on track as per customer journey
- To undertake any task reasonably required by the Principal, Bursar or Headte
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.