|Flex Type||Fully Homebased|
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Salary £Competitive Basic plus excellent commission structure and remote working | Gibraltar | United Kingdom | Part or Full Time Hours
SRGEurope have opportunities for experienced Recruitment Consultants with previous recruitment experience in Finance, Accounting, Insurance or Technology. Our clients are mainly Online Gaming / IT / Video Gaming /Foreign Language / Social Media / Digital Media recruiting, Insurance and Banking / Financial Services.
As a company SRGEurope have built their reputation on innovative and creative sourcing techniques – in essence we have a track record in finding those ‘hard to find’ candidates. Much of this is made possible with social media, social networks and a longstanding reputation gained over 15 years. You will be expected to be active in many of the social media channels as a part of the role, albeit in an effective way, in terms of time management.
What's on offer to you:
• You will be well rewarded within our people orientated, friendly company
• Excellent package (basic and commission,
• Working from home
What you will be doing:
• You will be expected to manage both client and candidate relationships with the primary objective of facilitating successful matching of candidates to suitable roles across the relevant industry.
• A key focus of the role is maintaining and building strong relationships within the relevant industries, enabling you to attract and retain new business, while managing existing client relationships.
• Whilst you will have the support of an Administration team in the Gibraltar office, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates and clients through a wide range of different methods; existing database, job boards, social networks, social media channels, recruitment communities, networking events, social media events etc.
• We rarely have the need for business development, we have a bank of active jobs from our existing client base.
What you will need to succeed:
• You must have established recruitment skills within a relevant industry.
• You may have taken a career break to start a family and now want a part time role that works for you to get yourself back into the work place.
• You will need to demonstrate success as a Consultant, both from a client and candidate management perspective.
• High self-motivation
• Driven to succeed
• Able to work on your own initiative
• Good time management
• Ethical approach to recruitment
• Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Good team player
• Excellent understanding of social media
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience as a Recruiter, internal or external
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Recruitment | Recruiter | Gibraltar | United Kingdom | Online Gaming | United Kingdom |