£35-40K pro rata
Hybrid Working (Mon & Fri WFH)
Fantastic new opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join the expanding Marketing Team of a global, fast-growing recruitment company.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be working closely and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, bringing the marketing strategies to life via creative ideation of digital content, with an external and internal lens, and be responsible for executing the marketing strategies across the various social media channels and working across Websites (Content & SEO), Paid Media (Social & PPC) and email CRM campaigns, collating campaign performance data, as well as supporting the team with executing internal marketing plans.
The ideal person for this exciting and varied new role will be organised, creative, proactive, and have a collaborative approach with the team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager the Social Media Executive will be responsible for:
- Social Media Management:
- Maintaining and managing social content calendars
- Deploying community management of the brand’s social channels, managing comments and messages, replying to people, and engaging with audiences.
- Ensuring the brand’s social media channels have regular, high quality and creative content, with planned, proactive & reactive content ideas.
- Social content creation:
- Content creation – Image creation, video content, adapting content to audience and channels, managing content creation and workflow.
- Working with the marketing team to help deliver critical assets and support on internal & external marketing campaigns and BAU activity
- Collaborating with other social media specialists in the company in video creation, editorial, copy & paid advertising campaigns
- Working with other visual media designers to create engaging content that helps achieve the business aims.
- Preparing and organising Digital Content shoots (video & audio)
- Analysis and Reporting:
- Analysing data and reporting back on content effectiveness, looking at key performance indicators and content types to make recommendations to BAU and campaign strategies
- Helping the Digital Manager manage with external specialist suppliers (i.e., web developers, videographers, podcast recording studios)
- Staying up to date with all developments in social media platforms, such as image and video formats, legal changes, new platforms, and new features introduced
To be considered for the Social Media Executive role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics. Particularly LinkedIn
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital, social, and paid marketing, particularly strengths in LinkedIn
- Strong writing & proofreading skills
- Creative thinking
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Creative mindset
For more information, APPLY NOW!
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.