We’re looking for an experienced Social Media specialist with experience working within a B2B environment to assist with our social media activities and take our brand to the next level. We’re looking for an individual with a creative spark and a self-starter mindset.
We are an award-winning accounting firm that’s expanding in the UK and internationally. We’re growing our team and we’re looking for talented people who really want to make a difference in our business.
What we’ll need you to do!
You’ll work closely with relevant sales and management teams across the business to ensure business objectives are delivered.
- Develop social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Analyse long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management team, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Create captivating content for the organisation’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management
- Develop and oversee competitions and campaigns to draw attention to our brand
- Set measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- What we’re looking for:
- A creative flair with an eye for detail
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of using social media scheduling tools
- Knowledge of SEO, paid marketing, email, social, content and affiliate marketing.
- Technically minded and analytically strong – good experience of web tools, GoogleAnalytics and comfortable using tools such as MS Excel to analyse and visualise data.
- A strong presenter – someone who is comfortable delivering presentations to management, colleagues and customers.
- Experience & flair for Social Media & Networking Self-starter; able to go from idea to execution flawlessly
- An understanding of ROI and ability to use marketing as a sales driver/retention aid
- 28 days annual leave
- Company discounts
- Company socials and activities
- Training and development opportunities
Job Types: Permanent, Flexible, min 4 days a week. Office in Kenton, N London, mix of office and working from home.
Salary: up to £30,000 per year pro rata
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.