The London branch of a large European bank is hiring an SPV Accountant, part time 3 days a week.
SPV Company Accounts
• SPV Capital and SPV Funding – full control over preparation of management accounts and financial statements.
• Posting of journals from seller reports, maintaining the customer receivables, senior notes, invoices and fees.
• Communicating with external Auditors for the annual audit of SPV Capital and SPV Funding financial statements.
• SPV Nostro cash reconciliations.
LBBW London Branch Reporting / Controlling
• Daily Balance Sheet reporting for London Branch with analysis of main movements in Customer and Bank deposits.
• Daily reporting: Currency P&L, EUR P&L and FX report.
• Investigating and resolving any queries from daily reports.
• Monthly Balance Sheet Trend reporting, including funding ratio’s of Branch from Head Office.
• Quarterly Intercompany costs analysis. (LV charge/Transfer Pricing)
• Quarterly re-charging of costs from London to Head Office.
• Banking or financial services experience, would be preferable.
• Experience of dealing with external auditors.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and word.
The role is part time 3 days per week (or equivalent hours spread over 4-5 days etc). Must be willing to work in the London office at least 1/2 days per week
Only registered users can apply for jobs. Please Login or Register.