|Flex Type||Various flexible|
|Role Basis||Contract / Interim|
This leading advisory firm, who are well established and extremely successful are looking for a Talent Attraction Marketing Manager to drive the employer brand and recruitment marketing activities across the firm. This Talent Attraction Marketing Manager role will play a key part in the firms continued success and an integral part of their future strategy.
This firm has an excellent culture that is non-hierarchical, collaborative and diverse. They are extremely innovative and forward thinking and have an excellent track record of retaining, developing and progressing their people.
The Talent Attraction Marketing Manager role will see the successful candidate working closely with key stakeholders and teams across the business, involved in both the strategic planning and tactical delivery of a range of activities and key projects.
This role requires a candidate who is creative and keen to bring a fresh perspective to the firms’ talent attraction marketing, coupled with an analytical approach to leverage the data gathered through the technology the firm uses to support their work in this area.
The remit of the Talent Attraction Marketing Manager role will include:
• Building employer brand awareness by creating innovative brand content to increase engagement
• Delivery of employer marketing strategy
• Working in collaboration with internal teams to align internal and external messaging
• Developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns from concept to delivery
• Evolving the employee advocacy programme and diversity initiatives
• Developing attraction strategies, marketing and events for the early careers programme
• Managing partnership relationships
• Analysing data and trends to provide strategic insights
• Coaching and developing a team of marketing specialists
This Talent Attraction Marketing Manager would be ideal for a candidate who has:
• Similar experience working either in house, or for a recruitment marketing agency.
• A proven track record of delivering employer brand initiatives, with a real passion for delivering best in class candidate experiences.
• Strong project management, people management and analytical skills
• Excellent writing skills
• A creative, solutions orientated approach
• Experience with Web Content Management systems
This firm have a flexible approach, so candidates can either be London based, or work remotely, but travel to the London office twice per month. Full time is preferred but the client is open to considering applications from candidates who wish to work 4 days per week.
A highly competitive salary, plus generous bonus and flexible benefits are offered.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.