|Location||Greater London | Home Counties|
|Flex Type||Fully Homebased|
|Salary||Up to £40k in year 1|
Who we are
We’re tiney, an early years education start-up founded by the brains behind Teach First. We provide world-class training and support for a new generation of modern childminders. If you believe that children need a better start in life and want a helping hand to start and run your own business, you could make the ideal tiney home leader.
How it works
Alongside our supportive community, you will be trained via our fantastic app to open a vibrant, home-based childcare setting within three months. You’ll be self-employed, but we take care of all of the admin. We support you to set up and run your own business.
Our most successful tiney childminders are already earning over 40K a year.
Why is this important?
A record number of children lack basic skills as a result of COVID disruptions, disproportionately affecting the middle and working classes.Children need more than being looked after to thrive – they need high-quality early years care delivered by trained professionals. Our society needs to help us reverse that trend.
We’re making it easy for mission-driven people who care about the future of our children to run successful businesses and reverse that trend.
Demand for home-based childcare has increased due to Covid. Smaller, bubble-style settings are the future of childcare.
We have tiney homes of all shapes and sizes opening up across London and the home counties – and we’d love to put yours on the map.
– Flexible hours: you decide when you want to work
– Work from home
– Clear career progression and development opportunities.
– Save on childcare costs if you have children of your own
– Creative control over your day: you will follow the EYFS framework but beyond this it’s up to you
– An amazing community, where you can get support from the tiney team, easily take care of admin and chat to fellow tiney childminders
– Marketing training and support with finding families to get your business thriving
– Perks like membership of tiney Book Club and LittleBird family pass.
– Continuing professional development from our highly experienced team
And the biggest perk of all? Knowing you’re shaping young children’s lives
Want to find out more? Go to our website and enter your details to get more info about us and next steps.